Butter Coffee Creamer: Four Ways
Creamer - it's not just for coffee anymore
Just a couple months ago, we introduced our newest product, and the very first of its kind, Picnik Butter Coffee Creamer made with MCT oil, grass-fed butter, and grass-fed whey protein. Since that day we have, well, been adding it to everything - our morning smoothie, cookies, savory dinner meals, and even created a creamsicle ice pop recipe with it.
Today, we are thrilled to share four new recipes with you here. Because really, who doesn't want another reason to enjoy this decadent and functional creamer?
Black Cherry Italian Soda
This creation was a huge hit around our office and we plan on enjoying it whenever and wherever we can - mocktails, BBQs, pre-dinner drinks, you name it, this drink is there!⠀
It's so very simple to make made with only three key ingredients: ⠀
- Topo Chico or the carbonated water of your choosing⠀
- Black cherry juice concentrate (you can use any juice concentrate but we particularly loved this combo)⠀
- Picnik butter coffee creamer (available for purchase here)⠀
- In a large glass, fill with ice and add 5 ounces Topo Chico (a little over 1/2 way full)⠀
- Next, add 3 ounces black cherry juice concentrate (we used RW Knudsen brand)⠀
- Finally, add 2 ounces Picnik butter coffee creamer (the equivalent to a heavy handed splash)⠀
Mix, garnish, and sip! ⠀
Mint Chip Green Smoothie
- 1/2 cup Picnik butter coffee creamer⠀
- 1/2 cup almond milk⠀
- 1 frozen banana⠀
- 1 cup frozen spinach⠀
- 1/4 raw cacao nibs⠀
- 1 tbsp. chocolate almond butter (or nut butter of your choice)⠀
- 1 -2 drops peppermint oil
- 1/2 cup ice
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth!
- Top with a drizzle of chocolate almond butter and raw cacao nibs for a next level smoothie.
Creamsicle Ice Pops
This incredibly simple, two-ingredient recipe is made with fresh squeezed OJ + our butter coffee creamer.
You get to enjoy a cooling, sweet treat along with a dose of healthy fat and protein. Triple win.
- 1 cup fresh squeezed orange juice⠀⠀
- 1/2 cup Picnik butter coffee creamer⠀⠀
*If you prefer your creamsicle pops a bit sweeter, increase the amount of juice and decrease the amount of creamer.
- Mix the liquid together and pour into ice pop molds (these can be found at most grocery stories or on Amazon).⠀⠀
- Remember to share with all those you love! Enjoy, friends.⠀⠀
We love this cookie for a quick and easy sweet treat to have around the house.
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp. cacao powder
- 3 tbsp. almond butter
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup Picnik butter coffee creamer
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine almond flour and cacao powder.
2. Add nut butter, maple, vanilla extract, salt, creamer, and chocolate chips. Mix wet + dry ingredients together.
3. Line a baking sheet or large plate and roll into 1 tbsp. size cookie balls.
4. Press with thumb or fork (use coconut oil on the fork so it doesn't stick) and sprinkle with shredded coconut and/or extra chocolate chips.
5. Serve immediately or place in fridge to set.
*Makes 12 - 15 cookies