Instant Pot Garlic Mashed Potatoes
A super powered version of a St. Patrick's Day favorite
A St. Patrick's Day favorite, and year round staple, garlic mashed potatoes have NEVER been easier to make.
In this video, we show you the step-by-step process to make Instant Pot garlic mashed potatoes loaded with healthy fat and protein thanks to our Picnik creamer.
A one-stop-shop of health and taste! Ingredients:
- 2 lbs. Russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 4 segments
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup Picnik creamer
- 6 garlic cloves, roasted
- 1 - 3 tbsp. grass-fed butter
- Chopped chives for topping
- Salt + pepper to taste
- Add potatoes + water to Instant Pot and pressure cook on high manual for 10 minutes. Quick release pressure when the timer is up.
- Drain water and add additional ingredients, except the chives.
- Mash until creamy.
- Serve and top with chives and/or additional salt and pepper to taste.
A few more creative ways to enjoy our Picnik creamer: