Keto Cold Brew Butter Coffee Ice Pops
A summer treat with an energy boost
Y'all, now that we have our three new bottled flavors available, we've been experimenting with additional ways to enjoy their deliciousness.
Today, our Extra Bold coffee serves as the base for this perfect summer treat.
- 1 1/3 cup Extra Bold Picnik butter coffee (1 bottle)
- 1/4 cup Picnik Butter Coffee creamer
- (optional) 1/2 tbsp. monk fruit or 1 tbsp. 100% pure xylitol (xylitol is a no-go for dogs so please keep away from your four-legged family members!)
- Combine all ingredients in a glass measuring cup and stir to mix thoroughly.
- Pour into ice pop molds. *Some of the xylitol may settle at the bottom so make sure you spread it out evenly in each pop.
- Freeze overnight and share with all your keto friends!
NOTE: If you are not following a ketogenic diet, you can use 1 - 2 tablespoons maple syrup (1 tbsp. for lightly sweet, 2 tbsp. for full sweetness) in place of xylitol.
To make your pops EXTRA, melt some organic dark or white chocolate and drizzle on top. #yes
You will be amazed at how tasty these are. Enjoy, friends Click here to purchase Extra Bold 6-pack.