Iced Keto Vietnamese Coffee
A health supportive twist on a tasty treat
Traditionally, Vietnamese coffee is made with sweetened condensed milk, but being the real food lovers that we are, you know we took it into our own hands to create a health supportive version.
Introducing, a lightly sweetened, decadently creamy, low-carb, high-fat, high-protein iced Vietnamese coffee. This our friends, is our Picnik creamer + Extra Bold butter coffee along with vanilla extract and (optional) stevia for a true taste of heaven.
Here is your step-by-step guide on how to make this glass of brain-fueling, appetite-satiating goodness:
- 1/2 cup Picnik butter coffee creamer
- 1 cup sugar-free Extra Bold butter coffee
- 3-4 large ice cubes
- 1 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- (Optional) 5 - 7 drops high-quality stevia
1. Prepare your creamer mixture first. Combine creamer, vanilla, and stevia in a glass with ice. If you are making a larger batch, keep the 2:1 ratio of coffee to creamer.
2. With the creamer already in the glass, add Extra Bold butter coffee.
3. Stir and sip! #yourewelcome
A few more keto-friendly recipes to experiment with: