Lemon Sugar Body Scrub Recipe
Made with 4 very simple ingredients
How about a little TLC this weekend?
A make-at-home Lemon Sugar Body Scrub made with four very simple ingredients.
✓ 4 oz. glass jar
✓ olive oil
✓ lemon (or any other preferred) essential oil
✓ cane sugar
✓ coarse sea salt
1. Fill the jar 1/3 of the way full with olive oil (approx. 1.5 ounces)
2. Add 30 drops of essential oil
3. Add cane sugar until 2/3 of the way full
4. Top with coarse sea salt
5. Store upside down to mix together
6. Apply liberally to dry skin and rinse
*Makes enough for two uses
Hope your week is full of R&R and some quality self-care.
Please click the share links on the left to share with any friends you think would love this D.I.Y recipe.