Morning Bliss: Overnight Oats Recipe
Made with our Extra Bold butter coffee
The reviews are in! And it's official...y'all are loving our unsweetened, full-flavored Extra Bold butter coffee.
Here is a glimpse at some of the love we have been receiving on this product:
Our Extra Bold is delicious over ice or gently heated on the stove top for a piping hot cup of morning coffee. But let's not stop there....how about an iced keto Vietnamese coffee or cold brew ice pops?
Today, we're adding this overnight oats recipe to the top of our favorite real food recipe list.
With just 5-minutes of prep, you can have a healthy, hearty, nourishing meal that combines your breakfast and coffee all-in-one. Let's dive in...
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Extra Bold butter coffee
- 1/2 banana (1/4 in oats + 1/4 for topping)
- 1/2 cup blueberries (1/4 in oats + 1/4 for topping)
- 1 tbsp. nut butter of your choice
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. hemp seeds
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- 5 drops stevia (optional)
- Drizzle of honey for topping (optional)
- Add all ingredients to 12 oz. mason jar.
- Use a lid and shake to combine ingredients.
- Place jar in refrigerator overnight.
- When ready to enjoy, mix with a spoon and top with banana, blueberries, cinnamon, and (optional) drizzle of honey.
Step-by-step in photos:
Add 1/2 cup oats to mason jar.
Add 1/2 cup Extra Bold butter coffee.
Add chia + hemp seeds.
Add (optional) stevia.
Add nut butter of your choice.
Place in refrigerator overnight. Top with additional blueberries, hemp seeds, and (optional) honey drizzle.
A few more breakfast recipes to fuel your most epic days: